Pages





Thursday, April 7, 2011

Easy Pizza Quesadilla

So,I didn't just make ONE cheesy delicious thing on Monday.

I have no self-control. After I made my delicious grilled cheese for lunch, I had to make a quesadilla for supper. But not just a quesadilla. A PIZZA quesadilla.

When I was little, I would make "pizzas" with mozzarella, pepperonis, and tortillas. But now my tastebuds are more mature, I add things like olive oil and mushrooms.
Here's the recipe!(still no pics, sorry!)


1 tortilla ( I used whole wheat)
mozzarella cheese
parmesan cheese
2 tbsp pizza sauce (plus more for dipping)
1-2 tsp olive oil
other toppings (mushrooms, pepperoni, olive, whatever!)

place all ingredients on tortilla, broil till cheese is melted and tortilla is brown. Serve with extra pizza sauce, if desired.

I'm going to see my family in Asheville this weekend, so next week I'll be back with more reviews, recipes, and books! Until then, goodbye!!

Love,
Mellie

No comments:

Post a Comment