Pages





Friday, April 1, 2011

My Life

Spring break is next week.

I'm totally looking forward to going to the beach,

and shopping,

and enjoying the warm weather,

and having the best spring break ever!





APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEVER go anywhere,

and it feels like February here,

and I'm just gonna sit here all week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The REAL reason I blog is because I'm bored. I don't have texting. I don't have facebook or twitter. I'm almost 15, but I've only been to the beach 7 times my ENTIRE LIFE! And I've never been anywhere besides Tennessee, North and South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida. And I don't play sports and I don't have a job, and all I ever do is SIT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!I'm the most lifeless teenager I know!!!!!







I know this post is negative, but that's OK. My next post will be happier. Remember Scarlett O'Hara's words: "After all, tomorrow is another day." Tomorrow has promises of pilates, strawberries, books, chocolate, and coffee. Tomorrow will be different. maybe.

Hope your life evening is better than mine.
Mellie

PS: I know there are people who are dying and homeless and losing their jobs. I know my life isn't that bad. I can still be grumpy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment