Pages





Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Introduction

Hi.
My name is Mellie.
I wasted days fighting with my computer, and now I'm sitting here typing a post I don't think anyone will read.
Is it worth it? I hope so. I hope ONE person finds this blog and finds ONE recipe or something that they like. At least then I will have accomplished SOMETHING, even if it's small. 
Well, I have to get up early in the morning (YICK!!) so I'll be brief.This recipe is possibly the simplest cookie recipe,like, EVER, and they are delicious. Plus they have no eggs so you can eat lots of dough (the best part.)

Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
(adapted from Get Me Out of the Kitchen! Cookbook by Sharon & Gene McFall)

1 c flour
1 c butter
1/2 c sugar
1 1/2 c quick oatmeal
1 c chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix till thoroughly combined. Roll into walnut -sized balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheets, bake for 10-12 min, if desired. =)

I'll post again as soon as I can, I have stuff to do tomorrow night!
Goodnight for now!

 Love, 
Mellie




No comments:

Post a Comment